“Great Pizza & Good Breadsticks” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Mankato, Minnesota
“Great Pizza & Good Breadsticks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I loved having a website to order from, I disliked having a website with no phone numbers (including area code) to order from. I called to order to a hotel and the man on the phone was great when I'd asked for their specials.

I'd ordered a special where I got breadsticks for $0.99 when I ordered a large. They told me they'd be to the hotel in less then 45 minutes and they were. The delivery guy was nice and gracious when I tipped him.

Our pizza looked fantastic and tasted great also. It was still hot and not soggy. The crust could've been a little crispier and it'd have been a perfect pizza. The breadsticks were basic and served with a side of sauce. Nothing fancy but they were good.

I'd order from them again passing though town.

Visited January 2013

Saint Cloud, Minnesota, United States
“Amazing Honeymoon pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2012

My wife and I had pizza when we were on our honeymoon at the AG Thomson House..This is my wifes first time having Sammys Pizza and after the first bite she was hooked..In the 5 days we were there we had pizza 3 times i think that pretty much explains it all..I grew up in Duluth and i must say I always remeber eating pizza from Sammys after a cold nihgt at hockey practice ..We love you Sammys we will be back this fall

• Visited October 2011
“Best pizza in Duluth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

We have been ordering pizza from Sammy's for years. The thin crust is excellent and the sauce is good too, but I usually add a little crushed red pepper to spice it up a bit. Their taco pizza is superb (I once ate an entire medium taco pizza in one sitting, and I am six feet tall and 165 pounds...not a huge eater....but it was that good!) If you are in Duluth and hungry for pizza, Sammy's is a must! We live in the Twin Cities and no longer buy typical frozen pizzas. Instead, we stop at Sammy's in Coon Rapids or Brooklyn Park and pick up 7 or 8 frozen pies. Try it and you will never settle for Tombstone again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Copenhagen, Denmark
“One of the best in duluth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

This is probably one of the best pizza restaurants in Minnesota, their pizzas have very thin crust and they are salty. The tomato sauce is really great and the service is not bad and nice friendly owner

Madison, Wisconsin
“No reason to go anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

Sammy's Pizza in Lakeside is the best. There is no reason, and you should be looked down upon of you go anywhere else.

It is absolutely amazing.

• Visited June 2011