“Health food fresh from the parking lot!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 229 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Organic
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Health food fresh from the parking lot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Easy access off Hwy I35 (Exit 254) but located next to a seedy motel 6. The salmon wrap served in a gluten free wrap was served with a delicious fresh green salad with homemade dressing. Truly delicious and healthy at the same time. Place is busy but service was very efficient and friendly. Our favorite restaurant in the Duluth area.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best place in Duluth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

WOW! I wish I still lived in Duluth. Fresh delicious food and gluten free options. My boys ordered gluten free mac n cheese and gluten free quesadillas. I ordered eggs benedict and shared a caramel roll with my husband. We loved it. The staff was great, and the owner was there. She was talking to my boys about the fish in the aquarium. Don't listen to the bad reviews, there is not many so it's obvious this place is the best. I will eat here all weekend!

Shelby, North Carolina
“A Surprise in Store”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

We went to the restaurant as it was near the motel. Knew nothing about it before hand and when we went inside we say a poster of the guy on Diners, Drive In and Dives. He had stopped there sometime ago. The Tuesday night special was the same thing he had on TV. Something called a Pasty. Never had one so I tried it. OK I guess. Overall I thought the place was expensive but could be the area we were in.

Visited July 2014
Winterville, North Carolina
“Good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had visited the Aerostich Factory nearby and asked for a recommendation of somewhere good to eat in Duluth and were told about the Duluth Grill. Loved the way it looked, if you appreciate the diner style restaurant. It was pretty crowded when we arrived, but our names were immediately taken and we were seated in a short time. The menu was my first hint about why so many people were there. Great options! I had the paella and it was scrumptious. My boyfriend had some kind of fish and there was nothing left on his plate. Even the salads seemed extra good. So, I decided to go for desert. I had the cheesecake royale with turtle topping and it was delicious! I think he told me the cheesecake was home made, which I doubted, but it made a believer out of me that it very well could have been given the richness. Great meal from start to finish with solid service from getting there to leaving. Can't ask for much more.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worth the visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Sometimes when a place gets Diners, Drive Inns and Dives to review it it kind of falls back on that. This didn't seem to be the case. I had the bison stuffed pepper in a taco and it was very good! I wanted to try something different and I did and it was good. I had a coconut cream pie for dessert which I would recommend if you like coconut! I had to take it to go because I was so full, but it was packaged extremely well and even the next day tasted great! Excellent service!

Visited July 2014

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Duluth Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.