“Great Cinnamon Rolls” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Fairless Hills, PA
“Great Cinnamon Rolls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Wonderful breakfast...I had a basic eggs/sausage/potatoes combo, but you could select to have a cinnamon roll instead of toast! YUM. Friendly waitress, not too busy early on a Saturday morning--although I tried to go back a little later on a Sunday and they were packed! Good coffee, quick service. Great place--I think it was featured on DD&D at one point, too.

Rockport, Texas
“It's okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went here based on it being the number one restaurant and having been on Triple D. Plus, we were looking for an authentic pasty. I have to say we were somewhat disappointed in the food. My husbands pasty was somewhat tasteless, not seasoned as we remember them to be and the brown gravy was a little strange. I had an Asian wild rice and beef bowl. The beef was strange tasting, almost like it had been marinated too long. We were not impressed by the restaurant at all.

Seattle, Washington
“Beloved by both Granola and Gun lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

When we drove up, we thought 'Dennys' or 'Perkins', but oh, no, what a gem for our group of vegetarians, flexitarians, and carnivores. Much of the food is locally sourced or organic, and playful takes on the classics. Also great that they serve from the lunch/dinner menu at breakfast.

Madison, Wisconsin
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a great, unpretentious, quality eatery. We loved our food. I had an amazing beef barley soup. My English husband enjoyed his pasty, esp. the nice, short pastry. I enjoyed my fish tacos. The banana cream pie is fabulously home-made (though a little more filling and a little less crust next time, please). Service is quick and friendly. Note: they don't serve alcohol, but the food makes up for that minor inconvenience. Phone 30 minutes ahead for quicker seating when you arrive.

London
“A very long wait ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Organic , free range, healthy - conjures up quite specific images in the mind - it's more of a greasy spoon cafe - nothing looked really healthy - it all looked and tasted rather unhealthy - to me it was overhyped and a 45 minute wait in rain didn't help matters.

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Duluth Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.