“A great menu, with fresh, tasty choices” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 200 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Organic, Barbecue, Vegetarian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Wausau, Wisconsin
“A great menu, with fresh, tasty choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We try to dine here each time we are in Duluth! They are inovative, and grow vegetables on the restaurant property, and even have bee hives on the roof! Their menu has lots of interesting choices, and even some gluten free entrees. Save room for dessert, even if you decide to share it!

• Visited July 2013

DENVER,CO
“Real true farm to table”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great diner experience right off of I-35W in Duluth! Easy access and large parking lot. One of their specialties if cole slaw and bacon and blue cheese. Awesome! Offer Minnesota authentic cuisine with fresh veggies. My SIL had the reuben which she said was the best she has ever had and I had the fish sandwich. Both meals were reasonably priced and very good. Even the ketchup is homemade along with the tarter sauce! We will definltey be returning upon our next trip up north. Thank you Guy Fieri!!!

• Visited August 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Worth The Wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had been in Duluth 2 weeks earlier and wanted to eat at the Duluth Grill. We showed up at the worst possible time...around the noon hour on Sunday. The place was packed with a long wait. We went somewhere else.
My wife and I were back over Labor Day and walked in at 7:30 on a Saturday morning. Success!
The best pancakes and sausage I have ever had in my life. My wife had french toast which she loved. Most items on the menu have an interesting twist...not weird...but interesting. Very friendly people.
Artsy atmosphere...great food!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kremmling, Colorado, United States
“This place is rocking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

They were super busy and we still got great service!! The food was amazing and super fresh! They grow some of their own veggies right there! I had the wild rice burger and it was wonderful!
I was very impressed!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh, Delicious, and all Organic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Duluth Grill is a must if you happen to be in Duluth! Be sure to arrive early, we came for lunch around 11 on a Wednesday and by the time we left it was packed and there were people waiting. The menu is huge and between breakfast and lunch entrees there's surely something for everyone. It is a little pricier than most places but the serving sizes are pretty big and you are paying for locally sourced organic food. Plus, what is more local than their own garden? All your vegetables are picked fresh so it is absolutely worth the money. The corned beef hash was delicious, as was the Thai peanut burger. The best thing that we had while we were there though was the French toast. The food itself was good, but their homemade berry syrup is TO DIE FOR!!! I could pour that stuff into a bowl and eat it with a spoon. Our waitress was friendly and attentive, and although small and busy it never got too loud. Would definitely return!

• Visited September 2013