“Yummm!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American, Organic, Barbecue, Vegetarian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Grand Lake, Colorado
“Yummm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Very friendly staff. Menu quite varied and tasty! Learned about their fresh vegetables and their source.

Visited February 2013

Delavan, Wisconsin
“Never A Bad Meal Here!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

We recently started traveling a lot partly due to our son playing college football. Being avid Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives fans we had decided it would be fun to try some of the places we saw featured.

We were DEFINITELY not disappointed with this great family restaurant! I would say to date we have visited the Duluth Grill at least a dozen times and have NEVER had even close to a negative experience!! Great food, great service and GREAT dessert!!

I highly recommend the Banana Cream Pie!! Every visit I get one!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beaufort, North Carolina, United States
“Yummy pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! Kept it simple by getting their famous pancakes. Super moist and full of flavor. They are made with cornmeal, which I picked up on. Also their food is organic! I love that. Tasted a few of the other plates and they were also amazing. Can't go wrong here. The wait gets long after about 10am or so on a Sunday. Heads up!

Superior, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My favorite breakfast & lunch place. The Eggs Benedict with Caprese Salad on the side is my special treat! Be sure to try the homemade jams and peanut butter on great healthy bread! You won't want to eat a dessert if you've had a meal..bring home a Banana Cream Pie for later..so yummy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pretty good food, lots of it and priced right.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Been here many times and I even think I have reviewed it in the past. Since the first time I was there I had the turkey dinner twice and thought it was just ok. Lots of little pieces of turkey in a tasty dressing with potatoes. Hearty but I got the feeling I got the last little pieces they could find. Will go back but not order the turkey. This time I had the duck confite omelet and it was very good, especially since it's something you won't find on a lot of menus. Wife had the basic eggs with sausages. They use Jones pork sausage, three of them. She also had blueberry scones and loved them. Guests had huevos rancheros and eggs Benedict accompanied by red velvet hash made of roasted vegetables. She loved the hash and thought the eggs were fine. I will go back again.

Visited January 2013