“Great friendly service” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Superior, Wisconsin
“Great friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My favorite breakfast & lunch place. The Eggs Benedict with Caprese Salad on the side is my special treat! Be sure to try the homemade jams and peanut butter on great healthy bread! You won't want to eat a dessert if you've had a meal..bring home a Banana Cream Pie for later..so yummy!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Pretty good food, lots of it and priced right.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Been here many times and I even think I have reviewed it in the past. Since the first time I was there I had the turkey dinner twice and thought it was just ok. Lots of little pieces of turkey in a tasty dressing with potatoes. Hearty but I got the feeling I got the last little pieces they could find. Will go back but not order the turkey. This time I had the duck confite omelet and it was very good, especially since it's something you won't find on a lot of menus. Wife had the basic eggs with sausages. They use Jones pork sausage, three of them. She also had blueberry scones and loved them. Guests had huevos rancheros and eggs Benedict accompanied by red velvet hash made of roasted vegetables. She loved the hash and thought the eggs were fine. I will go back again.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Bad Gyro!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

do not order the Gyro.. terrible. Like roast beef with no flavor still on the bone. Also, who serves a gyro with no lettuce, a couple tomatoes?? Stick to the burgers and soup.. the place has gone down hill according to others I know too.

Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Great place if you have complex diatary needs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This a great place, that you would never know about by just driving by it. They have one of the most comprehensive menus if you have special needs (vegan, gluten free...). They have lots of free range, sustainable local organic foods. The price point is just about right. The servers know the menu and want to help. This place is packed weekends, so keep that in mind.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“great duluth dining off the main touristy canal park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We drove to Duluth in mid December to visit Bentleyville lights. Arrived mid afternoon on a Saturday and finally tried the Duluth Grill before touring the lights. Family members had told us about this place, but never got a chance on past visits. We will definitely make it a stop on future visits. Service was great. We were seated right away and servers were attentive. Food was great homemade. Loved the turkey burger. We don't like chain restaurants and this was certainly a great find. Got a doggie bag for my meal so we could split a fabulous desert. My husband loves going out for breakfast and will certainly go back and try the breakfast menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Duluth Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.