“Locally grown, freshly, made, no pre-packaged fast food here!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Vegetarian, Organic
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Duluth, Minnesota, United States
“Locally grown, freshly, made, no pre-packaged fast food here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

Great gluten free menu. Health and environmentally conscious. Fantastic food and service. Love this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Minnesota
“One of the Best Breakfasts Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

We ate here two mornings in a row on our trip to Duluth recently. I don't think I could have found a better breakfast in the city. I love that they use locally grown ingredients. I love just as much that they have many gluten free items on their menu, including, but not exclusively, GF toast, bagels and a yummy spice bread. The first morning, I had the delicously unique duck omelette. The second morning I had the breakfast stirfry (I think that's what it was called), which was basically a big baby spinach salad with some sauteed veggies and scrambled eggs on top. The coffee is also great. Only small complaint: my mom's French toast was cold the second morning. We were in a hurry to get on the road and didn't say anything to our server, so I can't attest to how they would have handled that, but the service was friendly.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Long wait, but well worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

After reading all the great reviews on the Duluth Grill, we decided to eat breakfast there when we arrived into town. We had a long wait (about an hour), but it was worth the wait. We both started out with their home-made cinnamon rolls which were heavenly. I had the roasted red pepper, feta and pesto omelette which was truly amazing. It was busy, but service was pretty good, and food arrived in timely fashion. I could have eaten every meal there while in town. When I head back to Duluth, I will definitely go there again. It was superb!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Duluth, Minnesota
“Fantastic family restaurant using locally-grown natural food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

One of our very favorite places to eat! Family-run, and the family is always there, often out visiting with customers. Expect to wait as we in Duluth love this place. Their food is all great but I especially like the pancakes, the red flannel hash, and for dinner, the baked whitefish.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fairfax, Virginia
“The Duluth Grill will make you smile!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

We headed here for lunch after seeing it on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. As is always the case in MN, the service was friendly and accommodating. We ordered the Scotch Eggs and the Duck Confit Omelet. We finished the meal with Apple Pie which was also very good.

The quality of the food was fantastic and it tasted great too! We don't have a gluten allergy but, if we did, this is where we would head as they have an extensive gluten-free selection on their menu too. We are looking forward to our return.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Duluth Grill? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Duluth Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.