“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very clean for a buffet
Lots of hot food.
Very good help, away asked if you needed anything.
Lot of food to pick from

Visited June 2014

Toronto
“Very Good Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I must admit that this restaurant was not our first choice, but all other restaurants in the area seemed to be very full, and we really wanted some lunch. So we tried this place. While it was busy, we did not have to paid long to pay (you pay prior to entering) and find a table. I was pleasantly surprised. The lunch buffet had good, fresh food and an excellent selection. I especially liked the taco bar! There were hard shells, soft shells, and shells for salad and very possible thing you could use to make a taco. I would go back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashland, Wisconsin
“It's decent food and all you can eat...dig in!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

been here a number of times over the years. Has always been a decent place to go and take the family. The buffet is constantly being tended which is nice to see. You'll have a nice meal that will not leave you hungry!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Superior, WI
“The Trough - I say average - the kids say outstanding”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

The OCB at Miller Hill Mall in Duluth is a fairly regular place for use to go. There's usually 6 or 7 of us, and everybody can find things to their liking. My two boys are notoriously picky eaters. No worries here.

Good: several of the dessert selections are quite good - we lie in wait, ready to pounce when they bring out the fresh, warm sugar cookies. They usually have a couple of good comfort food dishes like meatloaf or pot roast. The Mexican bar is pretty good, and definitely filling. They have lots of salad choices, although there's usually only a couple of really good choices (and several bland ones).

Bad: they make you pay extra for drinks. Sure they have the expensive ICEE machine, but maybe they should include normal drinks in the base price (like in the past) and charge extra only if you want an ICEE (or get rid of it altogether). During the last couple of trips they've had a custom stir-fry (not quite a Mongolian Grill-type setup), but the choices are limited and the end result is nothing special at all. The people watching here is a lot like the website: The People of Wal-mart (and yes, that probably includes us, as well).

We have two pet names for the place: The Trough and OBC (instead of OCB - my youngest came up with that and when he runs the letters together - it comes out as Obese!)

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
MN
“Better than I expected...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Gotta say, the 'pigfet' was not on my Top Ten list. But it was a week til payday, funds were tight, and we had a coupon--so game on!
The restaurant and dining room were CLEAN, and many staff were continually cleaning the food areas. And , much to my surprise, the food was pretty good. Really tender steak, some lovely cheese enchiladas, and some pretty decent soup, in addition to the requisite fried things. Some pretty-good pizza. A nice salad bar. Even a Mongolian BBQ.
Decent key lime pie.
I have eaten at an OCB before, I think twice, and was not thrilled. I have to say I would go to this location again. For the style of dining they are doing they are doing it well.
An unexpectedly good experience.

• Visited May 2013