“do not like” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Duluth, Minnesota
“do not like”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

this place has had the same thing to eat since the day it open... some of the food has sat out for hours DRIED OUT... I also think the prce is way to igh for what you get ... would never go and eat there again .. never

Visited February 2012

Wrenshall, Minnesota
“One of our top places to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Well my family and I always like eating here. I do like buffets more than some, and this place is as good as most of them. I like being able to get what I want and get it quickly. The food quality here is always good and it's warm as well. The salad bar is just fantastic, the taco bar is great and the desert bar as well. And the test of the main food is equally good. Last night I had steak and got seconds cause it was so good. My 8 & 10 year old daughters love this place very much and it's great to see them have choices that they like. It's very hard to not over eat though because it's so tasty. I've never been disappointed here and I know I will eat here many more times to come!

Poplar, Wisconsin, United States
“Adequite”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food is all bland and salty. It is hard to get anyone to clean your table:(

Visited June 2012
International Falls, Minnesota
“What the heck.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We walked in to have a quick no frills dinner but got turned around at the register. The gal said " sorry, we close shortly" it was 8:15, they close at 8:30. Apparently they clean up and lock the doors to go home AT 8:30. Whatever. We ate at Applebees next door and were in and out in less than an hour, with $5 appetizers, drinks( free refills mind you ) and they dont close til 1 am.

• Visited July 2012
Yoho National Park, Canada
“best choice of different people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

love the buffet , only problem always over do it , good salad bar, more than enough food for picky family members to choice from, the best desert bar.

Visited October 2011