“Just Average” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Minnesota
“Just Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2015

My family had just gotten into Duluth and were starving. Pizza was everyone's choice and we found Sammy's through Trip Advisor. The place was busy, the pizza was hot but just average. I would say I have had better pizza. We ordered garlic cheese bread, it seemed they forgot because we got out pizza before the bread, then only got regular garlic bread not the cheese bread we ordered. Again, I would say this place is just okay. Not phenomenal.

• Visited March 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Minnesota
“Good pizza thin crust”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2015

I love the lunch buffet.. Prices have gone up from when I ised to go all the time . Thinking 12.99 for ,inch now.. Pizza is thin crust and good tasting . Salad bar , wings , pasta .. All is not bad for a buffet . Can order off me I also. Take home frozen also I do all the time . Allot cheaper .

Visited March 2015
Lufkin, Texas
“Only So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

We were staying in a local hotel and the kids got hungry after swimming, so we ordered pizzas. The delivery was prompt, and the ham and pineapple pizza was good, but the double crust pepperoni didn't appear to have a double crust, and the chicken bacon ranch had very little flavor. Not recommended.

Duluth, Minnesota
“Sammy's Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2015

I walk into a room with a checkered wall and a tan wall. Right as I walk in, I can smell the pizza. I sit at the booth and look through the menu. Looking around the restaurant, I see downtown Duluth with the lights outside.
The options on the menu include soups and salad, pizza, and pasta. The average price is around 8-$10 per pizza because there are different sizes of pizzas that you can order on the menu. We order a pepperoni pizza and a cheese pizza. After about a 25 minute wait, we get our pizzas that smell amazing. I grab a piece of pizza and take a bite into cheesy and crispy pizza. The pizza is very cheesy. The only negative to my visit was that the price could’ve been a little less.

• Visited January 2015
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Manly, Iowa, United States
“if you have lived there you will know!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2014

I have ordered sasuage and onion pizza since I was a little kid!!!!! so when I go back that's what I order!!!! heven

Visited December 2014