“Living History” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 228 Restaurants in Duluth
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Living History”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place has been around for a long time. Friendly staff, good food featuring coney and Chicago dogs, inexpensive, they also make a good breakfast but we never made it out of bed early enough for that. Within walking distance of Canal Park.

Visited May 2013

MN
“Lack of customer service focus!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Food is ok, what you'd expect in a diner like this. Complaints: No paper in toilets, no paper towels in restrooms. Overheard take out order where customer asked if there was ketchup, napkins, forks- No they didn't include them ...so I think they could do a bit to improve customer service on all fronts.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Duluth, Minnesota
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went there for breakfast, it was very good. Service was excellent! Pleasantly surprised! Would go back again! Very reasonably priced!

Visited April 2013
Grand Marais, MN
“Kids wanted hot dogs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stopped here by chance since I had gone to the candy shop next door and my kids declared they wanted hot dogs for lunch. We loved the decor of the place and I loved ordering at the counter, no waiting for waitstaff with hungry kids. The prices were great, we got three hot dogs with fries, an italian and gyro. All very good but I wished I remembered the Italian had hot peppers! We will be coming back. Oh and my son loved the hot dog on the ceiling, he pointed it out for me.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Breakfast Spot & Quite Inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a great little place to eat breakfast at if you are staying at one of the downtown hotels. Super cheap and good eggs/pancakes/etc. I have only had breakfast here, but I would guess lunch & dinner are good too. Not too many healthy options, but you probably won't go here if you are worried about that.

Visited January 2013