“Make sure to come here for breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Make sure to come here for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We make an effort to come here for breakfast whenever we come to Duluth. It's a nice-looking, casual space. The service is laid-back and no effort is made to get you to leave before you are ready to go - you can have a second cup of coffee and just relax for a bit. The food is not quite American standard -there are eggs and pancakes of course but delicious variations on the basic recipes.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Duluth, Minnesota
“I LOVE this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

There are lots of things I love about this place: the outdoor seating area, the locavore food, unique menu items, and really tasty coffee are the best. The prices are a bit high, and I have had a couple of service issues when the restaurant is really busy. On all three of those occassions, the waiter did not know we were there (hostess didn't communicate). But they have the BEST breakfast around, and I love that their food is mostly local. They even have gardens on site that grow produce for the restaurant. Also, they compost, which puts them higher on my list of great.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minneapolis, MN
“Best Breakfast in Duluth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

This is the breakfast place in Duluth hands down. You have to try the homemade cranberry wild rice bread that they use in the french toast, amazing. The chocolate chip/Banana pancakes are excellent, as are all the egg dishes. Highly recommended.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Loved this cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and it looked like something we would enjoy...we were able to be seated outside...which we love in the summer. The fish tacos were awesome. The bakery items very tempting... Wonderful place...can't wait to go back.

Visited August 2013
Minnesota
“Excellent food, local sources, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The wait was longer than I'd expected, but once seated, it didn't disappoint. I also loved that they provided great coffee free of charge while we were waiting, though after inviting us to have a cup, their pots were empty. Another guest referred me to another pot further into the store. I let them know the pots were empty, and when we went back for a second cup, there was some.

Gardens are outside on the other side of the parking lot, and from a notice on the bulletin board, more are planned. Much is locally sourced, which we really appreciate. We were there for a Saturday brunch. My daughter had a large pancake stuffed with fruit which she loved, another daughter had a ham and gouda sandwich which she was ecstatic about, my husband eggs, and I had cranberry wild rice french toast. The house made cinnamon-y syrup was heavenly!

The server was excellent in many ways. He took seriously my questions about ingredients because I have some medical difficulties with certain ingredients. I was grateful he took the question seriously because not everyone does. He was frequently backed to the table to refill water and check to see if we needed anything, and was responsive when we needed to leave quickly.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to At Sara's Table? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage At Sara's Table, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.