“Excellent food, local sources, reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Minnesota
“Excellent food, local sources, reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The wait was longer than I'd expected, but once seated, it didn't disappoint. I also loved that they provided great coffee free of charge while we were waiting, though after inviting us to have a cup, their pots were empty. Another guest referred me to another pot further into the store. I let them know the pots were empty, and when we went back for a second cup, there was some.

Gardens are outside on the other side of the parking lot, and from a notice on the bulletin board, more are planned. Much is locally sourced, which we really appreciate. We were there for a Saturday brunch. My daughter had a large pancake stuffed with fruit which she loved, another daughter had a ham and gouda sandwich which she was ecstatic about, my husband eggs, and I had cranberry wild rice french toast. The house made cinnamon-y syrup was heavenly!

The server was excellent in many ways. He took seriously my questions about ingredients because I have some medical difficulties with certain ingredients. I was grateful he took the question seriously because not everyone does. He was frequently backed to the table to refill water and check to see if we needed anything, and was responsive when we needed to leave quickly.

• Visited August 2013

Duluth, Minnesota
“usually good, always overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

quality of food is great most of the time but sometimes very disappointing. service can be slow and there is an assumption that you should know that you serve your own coffee. can be uncomfortable for new comers. prices are very high for breakfast and lunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food was very good, organic and fresh. There was a beautiful view of the lake. It had a quaint atmosphere.

Visited September 2012
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Wonderful neighborhood restaurant. Breakfast is a real treat and do not miss the Pancakes. The wine bar in the evening is a great way to relax with a wide variety of wines

• Visited March 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I love going to At Sara's Table. He particularly likes going for breakfast. We usually get two different menu items and share. He loves the pancakes which fill your plate and we also get an egg dish. They pride themselves on using "natural" and "organic" foods. Some of their dinner entrees are truly unique and are waiting to be enjoyed by you.

• Visited September 2012