“Baristas do a great job!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 229 Restaurants in Duluth
Blue Earth, Minnesota
“Baristas do a great job!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

For as busy as this location is, they are always well staffed and there's hardly a wait for your drink.

Visited August 2013

Minnesota
“Odd smell, odd tasting drinks”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've been in probably 50 Caribou Coffee's in my life, and this was the oddest smelling Caribou I ever walked in to. Sort of smells like roasted sewage if I had to pin it down.

My wife ordered a cold coffee, and my son ordered a kids cold chocolate, I had drip.

My wife said her cold coffee tasted odd, my son slurped up his cold chocolate because it had chocolate, and my drip was very acidic but still drinkable.

Not sure what this one is doing different, but we didn't go back in the 3 days we were there.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Why did they have to close these everywhere else???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I love Caribou. Their coffee drinks are so much better than the big green competitor! Long live Campfire Mochas! I guess you have to go to Minnesota now to get one though.....

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Apex, North Carolina
“Slow service, mediocre taste”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Usually I love Caribou, but the service was pretty slow at this one, and the taste of my Cappuccino was off, almost burnt tasting. Maybe it was just a fluke. The woman who took my order was friendly though.

Visited June 2013
Thunder Bay
“What can a Person Say?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I judge a coffee shop on the taste of the plain coffee and this place is not one I would not go back to..had a slice of banana bread which I found very dry ..no reason for me to try Caribou Coffee again after this!

Visited May 2013