“Pho lunch in Duluth, Minnesota” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #46 of 226 restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Vietnamese
COLOMBIA
“Pho lunch in Duluth, Minnesota”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I never imagined eating a delicious chicken PHO lunch in the heart of Duluth ,Minnesota.
We ate this dish many times while in Viet Nam and I can say for a fact that this was made
and served exactlty as it should be.
Very good service and great prices.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Thunder Bay
“Lots of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Tried out the curried chicken with cashews and my wife had the chicken with pea pods ..we also tried out the Vietnamese egg rolls which were tasty ..the curried chicken was very flavor-able but next time I would order it made a little more spicy as this was our first visit..the chicken with pea pods I would rate as average..a warning to first timers the portions are huge..I enjoy spicier foods but my wife does not so we ordered two dishes..one order can feed two or three very easily ..will go back to this restaurant to try out some more dishes next time we are in Duluth!

Visited May 2013
“A new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had lunch for a second time at the restaurant and the service is very quick and the food great - I know we will be back.

Visited April 2013
New Berlin, WI
“Vietnamese restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The curry chicken was excellent. The portions were huge! The spicy veges with cashews was wonderful but very, very spicy. The prices are very reasonable. I noticed they were crowed for lunch so went for supper.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Canal Park choices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We love to visit Duluth because it has so much to offer, but one trip was a disappointment as far as our restaurant pick. Taste of Saigon was clean, the staff were very friendly and efficient, and the portions were generous/affordable. Also the location is great because you can shop in the DeWitt building after a meal. But the actual taste of the food was average. The presentation of the food (I ordered the Sweet and Sour) was bland and lacked color. It really seemed run of the mill and lacked effort. Just adding some pineapple and green pepper would have helped, instead of having a plate of all brown food placed in front of you. We would go again, but only as a last option.

• Visited February 2013