“Disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Kasota, Minnesota
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I really wanted to like Little Angies but unfortunately the food was just OK, and the chips, salsa & queso were terrible. Do not order the chips/salsa/queso (which they charge for) unless you like bland overcooked tortilla chips & runny cheese dip with what appeared to be chili powder added to it. Both a big disappointment. Our meals were OK, but did not compare to our favorite Mexican restaurant back home. I would not order the flavored margaritas unless you like your margarita extremely sweet!! I had the blueberry & my husband had salted watermelon. They were both too sweet and tasted like Jolly Ranchers!! I would not recommend this place & we will not be returning during our next trip to Duluth.

Kasson
“Terrific margarita!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We decided to have a light supper and just have an appetizer and a drink. We ordered the nachos grande and it ended up not being a light supper! They were HUGE! Super good! My margarita was one of the better ones I've ever had- hit the spot on a hot day. The bar was a bit slow and overwhelmed but the food came quickly.

Albert Lea, Minnesota
“Terrible food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to Angie's tonight. I wish I had read the reviews first. We orderd the enchiladas with chicken and ground beef. We had the asked the waitress if we could have ground beef instead of shredded. She went and asked came back told yes. However, we got the shredded beef. It tasted the same as the chicken. BLAND! The beans were horrible and the rice was mushy. We left the food on our plate. It was unediable.

Visited August 2013
“Decent for college crowd...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

First, it was super hot in there, there was flies buzzing all around, and the food was mildly overpriced... I do have to say that the cowboy burger that they have was probably the best burger I've ever had!!! Highly recommend gettin it with cheese and bacon!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“good for a last minute choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Our plan was to eat at a local Italian restaurant, but they were booked for the night. So at the last minute we stopped into this place. We had to wait about 20 minutes, but that's not bad for a Saturday night. The appetizers were very good, and the fresh chips and salsa were addicting. We were almost too full to enjoy the entrees, but they were pretty tasty as well. I would eat there again.