“A safe bet” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Mpls
“A safe bet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

If you enjoy a good selection of ales, both micro as well as macro. Think fresh made is the only way to do things. And believe beer and pizza taste better in front of a big flat screen TV, welcome to one of my "aces in the hole". OK it's a franchise, but quality is never an issue. Nice thing to know when it comes to your entertainment dollar. What else can I say "it works". Haven't found anything to dislike about it yet. Sorry.

Visited October 2013

77% Recommend
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“TRY THE SPAGHETTI PIE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

The Spaghetti Pie was fantastic! I was so full but could no stop eating!! Good atmosphere with plenty of room. I knew their pizza was good but the pastas are excellent too!

Visited October 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Enjoyed a pizza and beer for our dinner. The pizza was delicious (and the leftovers were good the next day as well!). Our server was pleasant and helpful with the beer selection.

Visited September 2013
Minnesota, United States
“A Good Meal That Almost Wasn't...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My family and I decided to have some pizza from Old Chicago instead of eating at a fast food restaurant. There was only 2 people ahead of us when we came in and so we thought that seating was going to be fairly quick. After talking to the hostess we found that it was going to be at least 20 minutes until we were seated. When I told the hostess that we had decided to find somewhere else, the manager stepped up and said that they would find us a table. I would estimate that they were at around 75% of capacity. They seated us at a clean table within just a couple minutes. It took about 15 -20 minutes for our food to arrive, but it was worth the wait! Everyone's food was extremely tasty with good portions. The atmosphere was a little loud and was more sports bar than restaurant, but we all enjoyed the experience. Our waitress was very professional, attentive and kind. I know we will go back again since it was a delightful change.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atwater
“Wait. But worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

It seems that every Red Lobster I have enjoyed, there is always a 40 minute wait. In this situation, it was well worth the wait. The Shrimp sampler is everything a Shrimp eater could possibly want.

Visited September 2013