“Never again.” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
New London, Minnesota
“Never again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Took my girlfriend out for a romantic supper. Showed up and was seated immediately which I thought hmm, off to a great start. Had a blond waitress that acted like she could care less about our experience. My girlfriend ordered the shrimp scampi which in all fairness was very good. I had the chicken Alfredo and that's when I started getting upset. The chicken was burnt, the noodles and sauce were bland, tasted like reheated pasta sauce. Then I got the bill for 72$ for the 2 pastas and 2 drinks. Which I about fell over when I had seen. I handed the waitress a 100$ bill and she came back 2 dollars short. Worst restaurant we've experienced for that kind of money, never again

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

minnesota
“I wish I could say it was excellent.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

For the image they are trying to go for they need to try harder. We had a business lunch here and it was nothing special AND lunches can be just as special as a dinner. Food was average actually, disappointing for the price. Food needs to get out quickly, hustle, when it arrives at my table it needs to still be hot!! Why is it so hard to find creative good food in this town. Tables are very close it can feel crowded. Otherwise, it's OK and has so much potential to be better.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We enjoyed Bellisio's. The atmosphere was great, and you can't beat the location. The only downside was the limited Gluten Free menu. Everything else was great!

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great food and they let you share so you can have it ALL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Having read that the portions were huge we shared; which allowed us to have an appetizer & desert! The carrot cake was listed as being for 2 but enough to give 6 people a good size piece!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quincy, Illinois
“Waterfalls and brew pubs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very good food and wine selection. Portions were huge for us. We should have shared a meal. Tables are very close together so you are part of everyone else's conversation.

Visited October 2013