“very disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Omaha, Nebraska
“very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate there on a weekday evening. The service was very good...however very pricey for pasta. The meal didn't even come with a salad. My husband had the lobster ravioli and it was extremely salty. I had the Alfredo which seemed like more of an orange cheese sauce than Alfredo. We would have been better off going to the olive garden and spent half the price. Tried it once but will never return...too bad because it does have a lot of good reviews...maybe those people have a lot of money...we are average joes and for these prices I would expect homeade pasta.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Duluth, Minnesota
“If you want seafood...there are better options”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here on a Weekday evening on the patio in the summer. The tables were so crammed in on the patio that i could not get in and out of my chair without having the woman at the table next to mine move her chair. Also our tables were so close i could hear the entire conversation at the table next to me. The server was very nice and helpful. The wine was good. My dinner date and i both had seafood and pasta and both agreed that there was not much flavor. We both agreed that next time we want seafood and pasta we will go to the seafood chain restaurant down the street from Bellisios because it is less expensive and they have yummy cheese biscuits and possibly even better seafood and sauces. The truffles at bellisios were delicious!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Rice Lake
“Top Italian experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the first time we went to the Bellisio's Restaurant, we were greeted warmly and our server was excellent as was the food, the wine list is amazing and I tried a new wine that was very good< I liked it so much that the waitress wrote down the name for us but I was unable to find it for sale retail.
This was every bit as good as anything I have had in Chicago. We will go back.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Akron
“great pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

the dish I had that I really liked was a ravioli served in an alfredo sauce. Usually ravioli are bland and nothing, but these were savory and good and the sauce made them excellent.

excellent wine list

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Missouri
“Excellent Food, Superb Service, Astounding Wine List”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

When we go to Duluth we always eat here and it is always totally packed from 6:30 on and we always have excellent food accompanied with great service...and a wine list like I've only seen in France. If you know wine, you will most likely find it on the huge list. If you don't know wine, ask for help. On Mondays, a bottle of wine is half price which for some of the wines they offer, a great deal in any restaurant here or abroad. All of the food is good and servings are more than generous. My favorite dinner is the antipasto platter--high quality food and a wonderful meal. Recommended especially if you are staying on Canal Street as it is within easy walking distance to all of the hotels. Great place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bellisio's Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bellisio's Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.