“very disappointed” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Omaha, Nebraska
“very disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We ate there on a weekday evening. The service was very good...however very pricey for pasta. The meal didn't even come with a salad. My husband had the lobster ravioli and it was extremely salty. I had the Alfredo which seemed like more of an orange cheese sauce than Alfredo. We would have been better off going to the olive garden and spent half the price. Tried it once but will never return...too bad because it does have a lot of good reviews...maybe those people have a lot of money...we are average joes and for these prices I would expect homeade pasta.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Eau Claire WI
“Nice basic Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was most impressed that they had a gluten free menu and the servers were well informed and able to help me decide what best to eat. They have a 4-wine sampler that is reasonably priced and fun!

Visited October 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“If you want seafood...there are better options”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We ate here on a Weekday evening on the patio in the summer. The tables were so crammed in on the patio that i could not get in and out of my chair without having the woman at the table next to mine move her chair. Also our tables were so close i could hear the entire conversation at the table next to me. The server was very nice and helpful. The wine was good. My dinner date and i both had seafood and pasta and both agreed that there was not much flavor. We both agreed that next time we want seafood and pasta we will go to the seafood chain restaurant down the street from Bellisios because it is less expensive and they have yummy cheese biscuits and possibly even better seafood and sauces. The truffles at bellisios were delicious!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Minnesota
“Nice restaurant, a little pricy...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

It's important to just realize that if you're eating in Canal Park most of the restaurants are going to be a bit pricy. In addition, I've heard that most of the restaurants are owned by the Grandma's chain so they probably can fix the prices up a couple bucks without any worries. The meal was good. I was surpsied for the price that soup or salad wasn't included with pasta. $18 for pasta seems a bit steep without a side (there was bread at the table). The service was good and if you are looking for a date night or a nicer restaurant, it will do just fine.

Visited August 2013
Rice Lake
“Top Italian experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is the first time we went to the Bellisio's Restaurant, we were greeted warmly and our server was excellent as was the food, the wine list is amazing and I tried a new wine that was very good< I liked it so much that the waitress wrote down the name for us but I was unable to find it for sale retail.
This was every bit as good as anything I have had in Chicago. We will go back.

• Visited September 2013