Bellisio's Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
New Brighton, Minnesota
“Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Step in out of the bright sun to a cool, and low light dining area or eat outside. The food is good, the service excellent. Celebrate a special occasion or just stop in for a good meal. A little on the high end price of restaurants.

Buffalo, New York
“Overpriced for what you get.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I was not impressed. It's pricey considering that the food wasn't that great. I ordered green fried tomatoes as an appetizer. The polenta coating on them killed the dish. It was over coated and raw when served to me. I couldn't even taste the tomatoes. As my entree, I ordered the fettuccine Alfredo pasta with shrimp. It was just average. The sauce was too buttery/oily. I will not visit this place again. Oh, I forgot to say, that we spend $50 including tip and a $4 discount for parking next to Bellisimo. My husbad had a bruschetta as an appetizer, and spaghetti for his Entree. We had just water to drink. That would be a good price for LUNCH ( which is was what we had) only if the food was good. My husband came here sometimes when he lived in the boonies and it was an agreeable alternative to Tim Hortons (he does not like food chain restaurants.) However, I think that Tim Hortons is not looking so bad after today.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Blue Earth, Minnesota
“Great Service, Fun Wine Flights, and Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was a spur of the moment date night and we walked in and got a cozy little table. Our server was kind and friendly, as well as prompt. She suggested wine flights for us to try and was really knowledge about the menu. The food might not have been the absolute best Italian I've had, but there was nothing to complain about! Good experience overall!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great place for pasta dishes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We actually ate here 2 nights in a row which is very unusual for us, but the first night was so awesome we decided to come back. Plus the fact that Monday nights is 50% off on bottles of wine!! Their pasta dishes are excellent. I cannot praise them enough. Tonight I tried the Walleye and that was a mistake. It is an Italian restaurant - stick to the pasta!!! My husband's pasta tonight was again delicious. Service is friendly & good. Wine list is extensive. The 50% off on Monday nights is a plus! We would come every Monday night if we lived here.

“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE Italian food so I was ecstatic when my parents chose to come here. My mother ordered the steak, my step father got spaghetti and I got chicken Alfredo. We also tried the escargot. The escargot- it was my first time eating it and I did not like it. I can't say if it was bad or good, I'm a very picky eater. My mothers steak was AMAZING. If you go, get steak. I was not fond of the spaghetti or alfredo. I was really disappointed with both pastas. It was really expensive also.

• Visited September 2012