“Great atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

A real brew-pub, with a great range of ales and outstanding atmosphere. Friendly service and good selection of flange.

Visited October 2013

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Great Food, Great Beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visited Fitger's in September while visiting Cloquet for a wedding. We read great reviews online and decided to check it out. I thought their menu was excellent with a lot of variety. I ordered an elk burger and thought it was excellent. Probably my favorite part about the meal was the choice to substitute chips and salsa for french fries. I wish this was an option at all restaurants.

I ordered a beer flight to sample their beers because this was my first time here. I thought their brown ale was excellent and ordered a pint after I finished my flight.

My next trip to Duluth I plan to visit Fitger's again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Brew Pub”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We stopped here on the recommendation of a friend on our way to the North Shore on a Friday evening. We were told it would be a 60 minute wait. We decided to wait, although I am not sure it was worth it. It was late when we ate, maybe that lends to the quality of the food. Overcooked and dry. Of course we had the beer sampler, enjoyed that., but not the food so much. Waitress was great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Winnipeg, Canada
“Loved the sampling flight, didn't try much food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Visited here for a snack and to try their beers. Were very pleased to discover that they offered a sampler flight of their beers on tap for a very reasonable price. The beer was great to try (and we ended up going home with a growler or two). We just had chips, salsa, and guacamole, so I can't really comment on the food. It looked good and well-portioned at the tables next to us though!

• Visited October 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I enjoy going when there is music on their tiny stage. The place fills up when musicians are playing. I am not a beer drinker, but my friends enjoy drinking from a "boot."

• Visited February 2013