“Good craft brews!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Gaylord, Minnesota
“Good craft brews!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Loved sampling all the different brews made on site. I also dug the local band and numerous areas to sit in the bar. It was cozy and friendly.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Mpls
“Need a ace in the hole?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

If you love craft beer that brewed fresh on-site, a decent menu that isn't overpriced, and last but not least, a place where you feel like a "local" then welcome to my "happy place". I've been wandering into this brewpub since 1998 and have never been sorry about. Granted the next morning can really suck sometimes, But as the saying goes"If you wanna dance ya gotta pay the band". I've written about this place in the past so if you don't want the Canal Park scene which some times can be a little crowded, stop in here. Only thing I don't like is that I only visit this place a couple of times a year. One of the reasons I'm always buying lotto tickets.

Visited October 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“SO YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Brewhouse has been one of my favorite spots for 10 or more years. There's no comparing their wild rice burger, it's in a category all its own. Also they have the best beer in town. HANDS DOWN. All the beer tastes yummy and I don't even drink beer that often! The Brewhouse salads are quality! You cannot be disappointed with their selection, freshness, taste and amazingness! Ah, totally moan worthy. Maple Chicken Salad...the bomb. Smokehaus Salad (I think that's what it's called) delicious, the Portobello Mushroom Salad, oh my. I'd highly recommend the Brewhouse!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pricey but tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food here was super good. The ranch dressing specifically is to die for! I think the burgers and fries are excellent and the beer choices are plentiful. The problem is that it is super pricey to me. I was blown away by how expensive everything was and it would have to be a special occasion for me to go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minneapolis/St. Paul
“Great food & atmosphere, service just average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I took my 8 year old here for dinner during a girls-weekend in Duluth. It was an improptu dinner stop and we didn't wait more than 10-15 minutes for a table over the weekend. The fish tacos were excellent and my daughter had a quesadilla that was very good even adult standards. The ambience was lively and great to see a bit of the behind-the-kitchen action near the bar. Our waitress was a bit distracted. She forgot to bring the codiments we requested and when we left our table briefly so I could take my daughter ot the bathroom, she took our personal items to the hostess thinking that we up and left, when I told her that we would be right back. Aside from those quirks, this is a great stop and we will definitely be back. The food was fantastic and the location great. We were biking the canal walk/bike path and just parked our bikes out front with no worries. Great place to end up after a scenic ride.

• Visited July 2013