“Best Famous Daves!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Big Lake, Minnesota
“Best Famous Daves!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have had poor experiences at most Famous Dave's I have been to. Not this one. The service was wonderful, the food was just as good. I highly recommend their burgers, they have brisket in them and are sooo flaverful. It is fun to try all the sauces they have on the table. The portions are very large so come hungry!! I will be coming back for their burgers!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Savage, Minnesota, United States
“Great food for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We arrived at 4:30 to eat an early dinner. Was nice as it was not bustling with people yet. We each ordered a dinner plate (around $13) and there was so much food that my adult son and I wished we had split one meal and ordered an extra side. One of the managers sat with us and helped us (via his iphone) to get info on the movie theater that was nearby (our night activity). Very friendly staff. DELICIOUS food. Worth stopping at.

Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great lunches,reasonably priced,outside seating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Nice selection of reasonably priced lunches,outside seating. Very close to canal park. Wonderful comprehensive menu (have to request it)listing all the ingredients in each and every thing they serve. Quite a few gluten few,preservaive free options. There were 5 meals ordered,each one different and all were very good. The spicy pickles are a don't miss. They are perfect with bq.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Dakota
“expensive for what you get”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food was good but the amount was very small. I ordered the beef brisquet and I had four tiny thing pieces on a piece of toast that if I placed them all together would have not even covered the top of a card, I was SHOCKED that this was a serviing, I had the lunch special but for $8.00 I expected a bit more than that along with some coleslaw- which was very good- and a corn muffin. A person leaves there quite hungry. My daughter ordered the same special only for her meat option she ordered bbq chicken and received a wing and breast. I guess they were running short on beef brisquet or something that day.I do not recommend this to anyone who is hungry.

Visited July 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

If you like BBQ, you'll love this place! I'm from Duluth and if I want BBQ this is where I go. It is down in the Canal park area which can sometimes be a busy, but it is great food.

Visited March 2013