“What fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 15 activities in Duluth
Type: Segway Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Glide effortlessly into Duluth's Lakeside/Canal Park area, Historic Homes District, Glensheen Mansion Tour, or our brief Experience Tour. Explore more highlights of Duluth on your own Segway Personal Transporter (PT)than possible by any other mode of transportation. Based on our unedited "5 Star" reviews from 2013 published on Zerve, others agree this is a phenomenal experience and in many cases the highlight of their entire time in Duluth. Locals have equally been enthusiastic. See reviews on our website
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Plymouth, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
“What fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had done the Segway tour in Chicago - so decided to do this in Duluth with my sisters. Well worth the money. Tour was a full two hours - guide Travis was fantastic and so patient as we were learning the techniques. I just love the segways as a way to get around and cover some distance to see many sites. From the Rose Garden to the lift bridge, Canal Park and across the lakefront. On their site, it talks about the Segway Smile. We were all smiles the whole time. Don't miss this when in Duluth.

Visited October 2013

Melbourne, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“Really fun. Go whatever the weather.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We took the lakeside tour and had a good time. This was our second Segway tour and its a great way to cover a lot of ground. We went along the lakeside, through the rose garden and all the way to the festival pavilion. We started in the rain but rain hats and ponchos were provided. About 1/2 way through the sun came out and it turned into a nice day. Travis, our guide, was quite charming and took control of a couple of hot-shot customers. They made me a bit nervous with their antics but really it is very easy even for someone not very coordinated. At the end, the owners even gave us a ride back to the hotel. Really fun way to see Duluth and get to experience this innovative means of transportation.

Visited September 2013
“The BEST way to see the lakeshore, what a blast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

What a blast! We have done Segway tours in Chicago and San Francisco and this is by far the best. We did the 2 hour Lakeshore tour. Our guide Joe was great, along the tour giving us city history, pointing out fun things to do and good places to eat. We all had a comfortable headset in one ear so we could hear what he was saying and still enjoy the sounds of our surroundings. No problems if you have never used a Segway, this is a safety conscious business and they make sure you are comfortable before you start the tour. Thanks for a fun evening.

Visited August 2013
Des Moines, Iowa, United States
3 attraction reviews
“The most fun I've had in a long time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have no experience with Segways and I had a blast with this! They gave us a course in the parking lot and we picked it up right away. I'm not very athletic, so anyone can do this! The guide was amazing! Friendly and knowledgeable. We went on the Lakeside tour which lasted about 2 hours. We would do this activity again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend it to anyone!

The one thing I recommend is wearing tennis shoes. I wore crocs and my foot fell asleep because you are standing so long. But it was a blast, so I really didn't mind!

Visited August 2013

Been to Duluth Glides? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Duluth Glides, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later