“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
USA
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our hotel had an insert in their information booklet advertising Gannucci's. We were hungry for Italian food and decided to find it and give it a try. We were not disappointed!
When we walked in, it felt like we had stepped in to a deli in Italy. It has a very cool atmosphere!
The food was absolutely amazing!! I had lasagna and my son had Spaghetti and meatballs. They were both extremely delicious! Everything was homemade from the sauces to the Italian sausage in the lasagna. I would love to stop there again sometime and more of their dishes if they are all that delicious! I only wish we lived closer!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

The ravioli was the best I've ever had. Delicious cheese filling with their Grandma's recipe homemade sausage sliced on top. We missed our freeway exit and ended up here - what a lucky accident. Great service. Looks like a small Italian deli but there are a few tables in back. Wish we had been able to taste more. We'd definitely go back. Very casual.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Duluth, Minnesota
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This place really is a gem. I have tried just about their entire menu and pizza and it is authentic and traditional italian you won't find many places. Try their meatball sandwich and pizza for sure. I can't wait to visit them again soon!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Gannucci's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Gannucci's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.