Every business traveler wants a nice place at a reasonable cost with lots of amenities. This hotel has complementary high speed internet, breakfast, etc like a lot of hotels. But what makes this one so special is the attention to detail from the staff and the excellent European styling and ambiance plus includes a gas fireplace, jacuzzi, multiple TV's, multiple phones, balcony, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, etc. The views of 1000' ocean going tankers & ships are worth twice the price of the room. They are right out your window. In the summer you might have 15 or more in a 24 hour period. The hotel even provides the times on incoming and out going vessels and will even give you a wake up call to see one of them if you ask. A simply great place to work and relax. Restaurants, shops, and museums within walking distance. I love this place when I'm in town on business. I wouldn't stay any other place even if it was free.
- Also Known As:
- South Pier Inn On The Canal Hotel
- South Pier Inn On The Canal Hotel Duluth
- South Pier Duluth
- South Pier Inn Duluth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Aerial Lift Bridge adjacent to Canal Park, South Pier Inn is Duluth's premier shipwatching hotel. Our 20 waterfront suites each feature a whirlpool, fireplace and private balcony, offering breathtaking views of the Duluth harbor or ship canal. This family-owned property offers the amenities you'd expect in a much larger hotel, yet provides the level of service and attention to detail you'd only find in a smaller establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your South Pier Inn on the Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.