We booked a weekend in mid October, couldn't have been happier. The room was beautiful, the view was amazing, and it was in walking distance of all the great restaurants and stores in Canal Park. We had a canal view room with a fireplace and Jacuzzi, it was worth every penny. It was so enjoyable sitting in a cozy room, and watch the big ships go by. We didn't really take part in the continental breakfast, we were looking for something more sustainable to fill us till lunch. We cant wait to plan another romantic getaway!
- Also Known As:
- South Pier Inn On The Canal Hotel
- South Pier Inn On The Canal Hotel Duluth
- South Pier Duluth
- South Pier Inn Duluth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Aerial Lift Bridge adjacent to Canal Park, South Pier Inn is Duluth's premier shipwatching hotel. Our 20 waterfront suites each feature a whirlpool, fireplace and private balcony, offering breathtaking views of the Duluth harbor or ship canal. This family-owned property offers the amenities you'd expect in a much larger hotel, yet provides the level of service and attention to detail you'd only find in a smaller establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your South Pier Inn on the Canal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.