We've now stayed here twice and loved it both times. The heated rooftop pool is wonderful on a chilly night, and there are countless little touches the hotel offers to make your stay memorable: nightly s'mores, but also a staff member who comes around at breakfast with fresh mini-donuts! (That may be just on weekends, I'm not sure.) They sometimes have free hot cider in the lobby, as well as a fireplace with a fire. There are loaner binoculars in your room, and complimentary pop in the mini-fridge. There was music down in the breakfast area on Friday and Saturday night.
The hotel is right on the shores of Lake Superior and the view from the lake front rooms is fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel Duluth
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel
- Hotel On Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Inn
- On Lake Superior Duluth
- Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor and year-round rooftop pools, complimentary hot breakfast bar, nightly campfires along Lake Superior with ooey-gooey S’mores, exceptional rooms and suites, 100% smoke free, private lake view balconies, free high-speed internet access, and beautiful conference facilities featuring foods from Savories Catering are among the luxurious extras setting the Inn on Lake Superior in Canal Park apart from other Duluth hotels. The only thing we overlook is the Lake. Reserve on-line today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Fareportal and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn On Lake Superior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.