The family suite at the Inn On Lake Superior was what we reserved. It was the most affordable way to get the two families together without the cost of the two rooms. It was adequate. the main bedroom overlooked Lake Superior with a balcony, which was fantastic for the ones sleeping in that room... the second room was windowless and warm. The layout wasn't exactly what we expected and I think next time we would spend the money to book two rooms, so each of the families could see the outside.... after all, that is what we are all there for.
It is on Canal Park which is the best of the fun at night, so it was easy to walk around to different places and experience their atmosphere. The new brew pub on the Canal was great, with great brew.
All in all, it was a nice place to stay, with the roof top heated pool that overlooked the city as well as the lake. Great staff, too.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel Duluth
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel
- Hotel On Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Inn
- On Lake Superior Duluth
- Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor and year-round rooftop pools, complimentary hot breakfast bar, nightly campfires along Lake Superior with ooey-gooey S’mores, exceptional rooms and suites, 100% smoke free, private lake view balconies, free high-speed internet access, and beautiful conference facilities featuring foods from Savories Catering are among the luxurious extras setting the Inn on Lake Superior in Canal Park apart from other Duluth hotels. The only thing we overlook is the Lake. Reserve on-line today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn On Lake Superior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.