The hotel doesn't really look like a traditional "Inn," but I think that's the point: this place is a staple of Canal Park as it should be!
The rates aren't cheap, but not a rip off either. Our room had a large flat screen TV, balcany with a view of the Gr8 Lake itself, and two very comfy beds.
I've stayed here twice, and can't think of any problems either time.
Small quips: the free breakfast has some good items, but some that taste truly artificial and full of chemicals. And no, I'm not an old lady complaining, I'm a male college student. Plus, the layout is sort of confusing and not in an aesthetic way (which I've seen and given a pass to for some larger, out of state hotels). However, if this is done to make sure they get more views of the lake and whatnot, then it's completely forgiven!
But those are small rants about an overall great place. I totally plan to stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel Duluth
- Hotel On Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Inn
- On Lake Superior Duluth
- Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor and year-round rooftop pools, complimentary hot breakfast bar, nightly campfires along Lake Superior with ooey-gooey S’mores, exceptional rooms and suites, 100% smoke free, private lake view balconies, free high-speed internet access, and beautiful conference facilities featuring foods from Savories Catering are among the luxurious extras setting the Inn on Lake Superior in Canal Park apart from other Duluth hotels. The only thing we overlook is the Lake. Reserve on-line today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn On Lake Superior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.