We love the atmosphere and the accomodations of this hotel. We have stayed 2x and plan to come back again - with children and grandchilden hopefully! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean, the building is beautiful and yet gives a relaxed, peaceful feeling.
In the evening, we were able to do "S'mores" around a campfire on the lakefront (and my family was able to do join us at no extra charge!). The breakfast in the morning is very good too. The "vibe" is just fantastic and the main reason we enjoy staying there. I feel it has the best to offer from all of the other hotels in the Canal Park area of Duluth MN and I am originally from that area and can remember when Canal Park had little to offer.
Watched it grow and decided this is the place to stay when I want a night on the lake.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel Duluth
- The Inn On Lake Superior Hotel
- Hotel On Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Inn
- On Lake Superior Duluth
- Lake Superior
- Lake Superior Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor and year-round rooftop pools, complimentary hot breakfast bar, nightly campfires along Lake Superior with ooey-gooey S’mores, exceptional rooms and suites, 100% smoke free, private lake view balconies, free high-speed internet access, and beautiful conference facilities featuring foods from Savories Catering are among the luxurious extras setting the Inn on Lake Superior in Canal Park apart from other Duluth hotels. The only thing we overlook is the Lake. Reserve on-line today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Fareportal , Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your The Inn On Lake Superior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.