We had a late change of plans and decided to visit Duluth to see Lake Superior. I think we made a good choice staying out of town as it was generally quieter. The hotel is beside an interstate but double windows meant that noise wasn't an issue. The hotel isn't as up to date as some but it was more than adequate for us. There is a short drive to get downtown and to a larger variety of restaurants. McDonalds and Subway were within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotels in Duluth, MN are close to great destinations, but our Duluth hotel has guests nestled minutes from the excitement of Spirit Mountain Ski Area and Adventure Park. Whether you're here for recreation at Canal Park or an event at Amsoil Arena DECC, staying at the right Proctor hotel can make all the difference. Our location and proximity to Spirit Mountain, downtown Duluth, Canal Park and many outdoor activities makes us a favorite. Our free, hot deluxe breakfast ensures you're ready to take on any adventure. Of course, no stay is complete without excellent customer service and cleanliness, as well as high-speed Internet, a business center, well-equipped fitness center and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Spirit Mountain Duluth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Duluth South Hotel Duluth
- Country Inn And Suites Duluth South
- Country Inn Proctor
- Proctor Country Inn