The hotel staff was very nice and friendly but the room could be much better. First the good, the room had a microwave and refrigerator which was nice. They had a nice little library in the lobby with kids and adult books that was fun for my children. The pool was nice and really warm, my kids loved it. Now the not so good. It had a decent LCD TV but was hooked up to the worst cable ever so the picture was terrible. The bathroom faucet was old and hard to use for my children. There was only about 30 seconds to a minute of hot water, so showers were not very pleasant. The breakfast area ran out of food. I would probably choose a different hotel for my next visit to Duluth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotels in Duluth, MN are close to great destinations, but our Duluth hotel has guests nestled minutes from the excitement of Spirit Mountain Ski Area and Adventure Park. Whether you're here for recreation at Canal Park or an event at Amsoil Arena DECC, staying at the right Proctor hotel can make all the difference. Our location and proximity to Spirit Mountain, downtown Duluth, Canal Park and many outdoor activities makes us a favorite. Our free, hot deluxe breakfast ensures you're ready to take on any adventure. Of course, no stay is complete without excellent customer service and cleanliness, as well as high-speed Internet, a business center, well-equipped fitness center and swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Spirit Mountain Duluth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Duluth South
- Country Inn & Suites Duluth South Hotel Duluth
- Country Inn Proctor
- Proctor Country Inn