Staying at the Holiday Inn in Duluth was the BEST place for a convention. There is a direct path to the DECC and this helps in any weather. The rooms were clean and attractive. The only drawback was the elevator system. So SLOW! This was understandable with a big hotel, though. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Duluth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn