This place has friendly staff, very helpful. It is on the walkways and we stayed there for a convention at the convention center. Be aware that the round trip to the convention center is 3/4 of a mile. Too long for anyone with mobility issues. Driving around the city was not that tough though and you get free parking. We paid extra for Lakeview and enjoyed it but it isn't exactly close to the lake. They are building something next door that may soon obstruct the view. The restaurants on site are very good but hours are very limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn