Stayed here for a conference and have stayed here every year for past few years. Never disappoints! Walk through skyway back and forth from hotel to DECC, easy and safe. Great parking and hotel stamps your ticket-so free. Extras: water cooler, water with lemons in lobby. Rooms have been reminded, quiet, clean, can't hear through walls. Professional staff. My only issue was one elevator was down during high traffic time and wifi was spotty in the room. Comfy bed, pillows and self controlled air/fan. Clean smelling and lots of outlets. Spacious room and lots of light. I have a hard time sleeping in hotels because of noise, but no issues here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn