While we visited our child in the hospital we stayed at the Holiday Inn Hotel in downtown Duluth, MN.
It's a very nice full service hotel very close to Lake Superior in the midst of shops, restaurants with an old town/ young town feeling. There's a great Indian restaurant one block away.
The staff and management could not have been kinder or more helpful. We felt we were able to relax when we were between trips to the hospital. The clean rooms, beds, ventilation, room coffee, free parking- all excellent. The lobby had the biggest selection of snacks for purchase I've ever seen in a hotel.
Will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn