We have stayed here many times. Used to be nice & always enjoyed it. The last few stays have been sub par. Front desk staff is not the most friendly. Had a free room from the debacle of our previous stay. Met a young couple in the lounge who actually voiced the same complaint we had from previous stay. If you are looking to stay here, you do not want a room in the atrium near the pool. All kids & drunken adults. Extremely loud. Request the quieter portion of the hotel. Husband said this last time he doesn't care to stay here any longer. Parking is good & elevators are slow. The heat went out in our room & when restored was extremely loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn