Although freshly remodeled, not refurbished. Friendly, professional staff. Front entrance sketchy, a lot of questionable types hanging around. Garage not meant for large trucks. No place for a nice dinner. Lounge needs attention, remodeling and cleaning, manager watching TV, staff busy with regulars, off duty staff. Room was dusty, heater/ac needed cleaning. Seal on window failed, had to look out foggy window. Shuttle dropped me off, but failed to pick me up after calling front desk. Waited an hour at hospital, took cab back to hotel.
Good downtown location, with easy access to all downtown shopping and attentions.
Youth hockey players took over the place on Saturday, very noisy public spaces, pools packed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn