The town was booked but we were able to find the two bedroom suite we needed at the Holiday Inn downtown Duluth. What a pleasant surprise. The two room suite was on the 5th floor and was a quality room. this hotel has a pool in the center so we did get noise drift up to our room, but they close it at 10:30 pm to protect the sleeping hours. There was a small patio that had a view of the lake.
It is a large property so its indoor deck parking but is free. There is a spot to drop off and register.
Breakfast in the dining room was just great - do you believe eggs benedict over Wall Eye Pike! -great.
There were a couple of areas in our two bathrooms that could have been cleaned up better.
Personnel were helpful. Would use again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn