Stayed overnight in this wonderful hotel to attend the wedding of a friend. Hotel room was very clean and neat. Had a pretty view of the Aerial Lift Bridge, too, which helped. Wedding reception service was great. Friendly staff and service was quick and efficient. Some of the hotel employees would greet us as we waited for the elevators. Ate breakfast at Porter's, but I am not sure it is affiliated with the hotel. Waitress was friendly and food there was good too. Perfect place to stay when in Duluth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn