I stayed here one night because my son was registering for college. I love that you pull into the parking ramp and then enter the hotel from there. This would be great if it is raining or snowing. The lobby was nice and clean. Our room was up on the 8th floor, and the elevators seemed nice and quick. We have a view of the city though, not the lake. Two queen beds, nice sheets and pillows. The bathroom needs a good cleaning, and fan. Evidence of mold on the ceiling. The hotel has a little mall connected to it, that was nice for breakfast and a late night drink. I'll probably stay some where else when we move him in. I decided to try a different hotel each time we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn