We know Duluth well. When you stay downtown you get the fringe. When you stay at Canal Park or up at Miller Hill Mall area you get better. This hotel has been around a long time and they make some refresh attempts but you cannot turn it into what it's not w/out a complete rehab and it's needed. Not to mention...the room was not clean....the windows were pretty dirty and the walls/public corridors, etc. were really banged up/marred. So you get what you pay for, folks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes King, Two Double Bed rooms, Lakeview rooms, Jacuzzi, King and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! Duluth starts Here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn