What was good:
Check in and room service personnel were both very friendly.
Room is spacious enough
Beds are good enough.
Most of room was clean enough.
What was bad:
Both beds in my room had really long black hairs in them. Really gross.
It is not easy to find your way around through the hotel and there are no signs to help.
The room service menu is very limited.
The bathroom is tiny - you can hardly stand inside it and open or close the door.
Three were a lot of sketchy looking people hanging around the neighborhood.
Pillows are really small.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes Lakeview rooms and Kid, Jacuzzi, King, and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.