This Holiday Inn offers nothing too special, but it is a solid place to stay. The pool is in the center of the hotel, with many floors overlooking it. The layout is fine, the rooms are nice (but not too nice; I'd recommend some updating).
Friendly staff, too. I didn't need to rely on them too much, but they were always pleasent and helpful.
The location of this Holiday Inn can be good or bad, depending on how you look at it. On one hand, it's crammed in downtown Duluth, so you're nearby many hotspots. On the other hand, it's not in Canal Park, but that's a minor quip.
Overall, thumbs up!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn And Suites Duluth Downtown
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel Duluth
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown Hotel
- Holiday Inn Duluth
- Duluth Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown is the largest, full service, NON SMOKING hotel in Duluth. We are centrally located in the heart of downtown on the hub of the Skywalk System; directly connecting us to DECC. We have two pools, saunas, whirlpool, children's wading pool as well as three restaurants within the hotel. We offer complimentary shuttle service, free parking, free Wi-Fi, 24HR business center and a 24HR fitness center. Room variety includes Lakeview rooms and Kid, Jacuzzi, King, and Two-Double Bed Suites. Welcome! We'd love to have you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.