“Very good service!” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 228 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: Italian
Description: http://www.olivegarden.com/italian-restaurant/minnesota/duluth-55811.asp
Japan
“Very good service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Greeted at the door and shown in with a smile. Waiter was attentive, intelligent and professional. Food was better than expected for a restaurant chain and some thought was put into the menu. I would go there again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Visited after reading other reviews whilst on a over night trip to Duluth, was not disappointed! Food and service is excellent and would recommend highly to all and would definitely return if I lived in the area, or the country for that matter!

Visited June 2013
Proctor, Minnesota
“Always a good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Olive Garden has never been a disappointment to us. We've always had good service, good food, and plenty of it. I love the minestrone soup and this is one place where I'm never afraid to try something different for my entree. My only complaint about The Olive Garden is how small the area is while you have to wait to get seated. And, there's always a wait! You get packed in like sardines, especially if it's cold or rainy outside. We've left more than once and gone elsewhere. If they had a better setup for waiting, I'd give a 5/5.

• Visited June 2013
Cloquet
“Good food, good people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

My daughter and I were at the Duluth Olive Garden last week for their special - buy one meal take one home for free. That was the most generous "special" I've ever experienced any where. The waitress was more than happy to give us additional bread sticks and soup to take home. We're always treated very well every time we go there. The staff is very friendly and professional. I've been there on a Saturday evening and the wait was quite long but wait staff came through offering hot bread sticks to make our wait a bit more tolerable. So all those folks packing the place can't be wrong. Right?

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Food was good and our waitress (Joanne) was excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We honestly couldn't wait to get here for lunch. We ended up with a fabulous waitress named Joanne who was so attentive and came out of no where to fill our salad, drinks, etc., she was very impressive. It was even a little busy but she moved like a "ninja" (my daughter's words). We have never had a bad meal here and this time was nice yet again. Just drove in from Minneapolis so it was nice to sit and relax and have a nice meal and good service. Will obviously be back again, and again, and again.....

• Visited April 2013