This hotel just opened 2 weeks ago! Everything is brand new! Not only is it brand new, but it is GORGEOUS! The staff was friendly and very helpful.
My husband and I had a 1 bedroom suite with a gas fireplace. It was absolutely lovely! We have stayed at a lot of hotels and many of the higher end hotels such as Hilton, and Radisson. This hotel was nicer than any we've stayed at.
The only thing missing is a nice view, but it is only a short drive to Lake Superior! The lobby is beautiful and they have a fabulous outdoor area with a fire pit! We took advantage of the free breakfast buffet, which was good, but average for a breakfast buffet.
It is located on Miller Hill which makes it close to many popular stores and restaurants.
We ate dinner at a very nice Olive Garden which was .5 miles from the hotel!
We will definitely return to this hotel! (I will upload some photos of the hotel soon)
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Duluth Hotel Duluth
- Residence Inn By Marriott Duluth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's not a room, it's a Residence! The Residence Inn by Marriott-Duluth offers the design and amenities of a modern home. Work. Enjoy. Unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Duluth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.