“Sports Bar Atmosphere with Extra Sauce” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #86 of 229 Restaurants in Duluth
Cuisines: American
Superior, WI
“Sports Bar Atmosphere with Extra Sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

All BWW are noisy places with lots of big screen TVs. Don't go there expecting anything else. They also have trivia on a few TVs so you're not forced to watch sports.

For me, the reason to go to BWW is the long list of choices of sauces. I love the variety, and they rarely disappoint (occasionally they don't cover the chicken enough for my tastes, but they're usually fully doused in sauce).

I like buffalo sauces of various heat levels, but over the years I've grown to like the Asian Zing, Spicy Garlic, and Mango Habanero have all moved to the top of list of favorites.

Pretty good beer selection. Boneless "wings" (chicken chunks). Football game on the tube (or curling). Sometimes that's exactly how I choose to spend a few hours.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

minnesota
“Delicious food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My daughter and I stopped here to eat at the busy dinner hour and I was surprised how fast the food came out! And the food was ample as we could of split an order and it would have been plenty! Had the fish tacos (you get 2 big ones) with chips and salsa and also the parmesan chicken flatbread which was more like a italian chicken pizza and they were both great tasting! We were full and took half home. The setting of the tables are a little bit crowded for me but I'd go back!! It's definitely for sports fans as well as there were tv's everywhere!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodstock, Illinois
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was a bit worried when a friend suggested BWW for supper. But I worried needlessly. The food was wonderful, place was clean (always a good sign), and I have zero complains about the staff. Try it --- you'll like it

Visited April 2013
“YUM<3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

the wings are always all so good and the service is normally good too! and it is pretty good price for 50 wings which is what we always get when we go there and its good atmosphere for just catching up with some buds and the buzztime triva is fun!

Visited October 2012
Duluth, Minnesota
“Good service, noisy sports bar atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The wait staff was great. I liked some of the sauces but not a place to go to have a conversation with your spouse. Lots of tv's so go with people who dont want conversation just want to watch sports!

Visited December 2012