“We are definitely coming back here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gardenwood Resort and Motel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Duluth
Gardenwood Resort and Motel
You added Gardenwood Resort and Motel to your Saves list
5107 North Shore Drive, Duluth, MN 55804   |
Hopkins, Minnesota
“We are definitely coming back here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

This place has a lot of history and charm. Pam and Lee were nothing but generous and kind folk who made the trip even more enjoyable. Every minute I was there, i was enjoying myself. whether I was just staring at the fire or talking to the locals I learned so much and have nothing but good things to say, so I highly recommend this place to anyone who wants an affordable and truly unique experience. THANK YOU PAM AND LEE!!!!! SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

- Michael and Becca

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

If you want a great place to stay where it feels like you are visiting your friends Pam and Lee and not staying at a resort then this is the place for you.

Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011 via mobile

My fiance and I have stayed at Gardenwood many times and each stay is better than the next! Lee and Pam are extremely hospitable and the rates can't be beat. 5 short miles north of Duluth on scenic Highway 61 you are within driving distance to many local attractions. Gardenwood is highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2011
Mankato, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

Liked the spot easy to leave and go to. The cabin was cute clean and well equipt. The owners were nice and stated we could stay as long as we wanted to the next day because no one was checking in. They even gave a guest a ride into town cause the taxi didn't show. I would stay again and will on my next trip!!!!!
Jessy of Mankato

Room Tip: I liked cabin # 2 stove top and large fridge and coffee maker Big nice new bed and futon
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Northfield, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

We felt very relaxed and at home. The owners are knowledgeable about the area and had recommendations about restaurants that were great to eat at. They also know about activities that are family friendly as well as things that we could do as just a couple. We had a great time and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
New Prague, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Our hosts were polite and very accomadating, we arrived on a friday night and left sunday morning and the entire length of our stay was fantastic. The cabin was clean and comfartable. We look forward to visiting again very soon in the future.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Thunder Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

This was my 4th visit to Gardenwood and it won't be my last. First off the owners ( Pam & Lee ) are the most accommodating hosts that I have ever met. The cabins and motel rooms are always clean and the linens always fresh, the beds are very comfortable. The nights around the camp fire talking with other guests, Pam & Lee are some of my best memories. The location and view of Lake Superior are amazing and being only a short ride to Duluth make it that much better.
I am already looking forward to my next visit!
Shawn & Stacy

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Gardenwood Resort and Motel? Share your experiences!