Overall this was a very good location for us - stayed two nights and enjoyed the comfortable beds, on site restaurant (breakfast was great!) and outside seating a definite plus. Beach area was great. Negative check-in with Olivia - she is not a front line person for customers; probably should have another position not dealing directly with customers. The next day however, Heidi at the front desk was wonderful -- smiled and was very courteous. Would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the north shore of beautiful Big Detroit Lake. The hotel has one hundred and three sleeping rooms. There is a seven hundred foot stretch of sandy beach and free docking facilities available for our summertime guests to enjoy. We are adjacent to miles of beautifully groomed snowmobile and cross-country ski trails. Our indoor recreation center offers a swimming pool, whirlpool, Sauna, video arcade and fitness center. Our outdoor amenities include children's playground, picnic area, bicycles, kayaks, canoes and paddleboats. We also offer pontoons and fishing boats for rent at our marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes Hotel Detroit Lakes
- Detroit Lakes Holiday Inn